Day or Night
If you have been injured in an car accident in San Antonio, make sure that your rights are protected.
Many San Antonio residents have been involved in motor vehicle accidents. While no one wants this to happen, sometimes it is unavoidable. The Parra Law firm provides comprehensive legal representation for victims of ongoing pain and suffering associated with car accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents.
Due to the complexity of these cases, we strongly encourage immediate action following any type of serious injury accident. Do not wait even a day before contacting our experienced San Antonio attorneys at the Parra Law Firm.
If you’ve been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident that was the result of another’s negligence, let us help you receive the compensation you deserve. This will help you cover potential medical bill costs and/or potential loss of income due to an inability to perform your job duties. We want to ensure that you receive an experienced representation from our team.Car Accidents
These cases can be extremely complex due to a wide variety of factors – like insurance coverages (or lack thereof), and State laws regarding damages for specific injuries.5 Important Steps to Follow After a Car Accident
- Ensure that you’re okay and that anyone with you is okay. Check on any other drivers involved in the wreck as well and see if they need anything before doing something about your car situation.
- If you notice any emergency, please contact 911 emergency services immediately.
- If there is no direct emergency after the accident, contact the local police department to report the accident. Make sure to gather the officer’s full name and division, as this information may be important for documentation purposes.
- Get the other driver’s contact information.
- Contact your insurance company. They may ask for a recorded statement about the accident, but you are not required to provide this straight away. You can consult with the Parra Law Firm to guide you on the next steps.
Truck crash victims and their families are entitled to receive compensation for their injuries, losses, and suffering. These recoverable damages include current and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, lost earning capacity, and funeral costs.Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycles are a fast and fun way of transportation, but they pose serious risks to riders. Motorcycle accidents occur frequently on roads and highways, leading to serious injuries or even death for those who ride them. According to the US Department of Transportation 15% of vehicle-related fatalities in 2012 were from motorcycles, mopeds, and three-wheeled motor vehicles.